- Various code snippets
- Websocket message decoder / unmasker tool
- masterpassword chrome (github)
- A chrome browser extension implementing Master Password
- masterpassword firefox (github)
- A firefox browser addon implementing Master Password
- php-dlna (github)
- A UPnP-av / DLNA media server on top apache (or another web server). written in PHP
- GStreamer-vaapi binaries ubuntu 14.04 Trusty amd64
- deb packages for ubuntu 14.04, gstreamer-vaapi. haswell hardware video encoding
- vaapi library and driver binaries for Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty amd64
- deb packages for ubuntu 14.04, vaapi. haswell hardware video encoding
- GNU wget v1.15 for OSX Mavericks
- A prebuilt binary of wget in a pkg. So you don't have to. (learn how to make OSX pkg's here. And GNU wget source)
- Trainer cable - Hitec Prism7 mod
- A small surgery on my Hitech Prism7 R/C transmitter to fit a trainer/buddy cable.
- How to use the Twister CP radio transmitter as a joystick input for pc simulators. Using an Atmel Tiny AVR microcontroller
to sample the signal from the transmitter and bit-bang'ing the usb interface creating a joystick USB HID device.
- PS3 Guitar Adapter
- Using two Atmel USB microcontrollers to translate between the Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 guitars, making it possible
to use the RB guitar on GH3 and vica versa on PS3.
- PPM/PCM R/C transmitter USB interface
- Another USB Joystick project to interface a R/C radio transmitter with PC simulators, this time with an
Atmel USB capable microcontroller and the Prism7 transmitter.
- (chinese) Keyless entry system User's Manual
- The user manual to that possibly worth buying keyless entry system / remote kit on ebay.
- Reparere Tenningslås på Toyota Corolla 1999 tenningslås
- Fixing toyota corolla 1999 ignition switch (Norwegian)
- Remap caps-lock to ctrl (Windows)
- Never using that pointless key? Exactly - have it behave like ctrl instead.
Check out SharpKeys (github) for many more possibilities
- A small patch to the linux kernel, making network counters be 64 bit and thus wrapping less often
- Remap www forward/back to pageup pagedown (windows)
- My thinkpad has these annoying keys for moving backward and forward in the browser history next to the arrow keys. This windows (tested for xp) registry patch, remaps forward/back keys to page up and page down, which are a lot more useful.